Our booking procedure
After agreeing on dates and prices:
1. I will send you an email with the standard contract and a copy of my passport [pdf]
2. Fill out the contract, put your initials on each page and sign the last page. Send back the signed contract [e-mail or fax]
3. Initialize, sign the contract and send it back [email]
4. Only after receiving the signed contract transfer 30% of the total amount (rent + security deposit)
5. One or two weeks before arrival I will send you further information about the house (manual, directions) and the name (e-mail and telephone number) of your contact person for check-in (in case it is not me) .
6. Before arrival 70% of the total amount (rent + security deposit) must have reached my account. Please note that the person at check-in is not authorized to let you into the house unless payment has been completed upon your arrival.
7. Check-in: upon arrival you will examine the house and the things it contains, verifying its functioning and signing a check-in form.
If your arrival is late at night it may be possible to collect the keys, and postpone the check-in to the next morning.
8. Check-out: If you need to leave very early or late the previous day, please let us know so we can schedule a check-out time. Together we will retrace the house and review the things it contains, verifying its functioning. You will sign a form together and if any damage needs to be covered by a security deposit part you will be notified in person.
9. If you have paid a security deposit, it will be returned to you by Riccardo by bank transfer (unless otherwise indicated for countries outside the SEPA European banking union).
Unless otherwise indicated in the contracts, cancellations up to 60 days from the day of arrival receive a full refund; cancellations between 60 days and 30 days from the arrival date receive 50% of the total; cancellations arriving 29 days or closer to the arrival date will not receive a refund.