Our booking procedure
After agreeing on dates and price:
1. I send you an email with a standard contract [email]
2. You fill in the contract, read the safety instructions, and put your initials on every page and sign the last page. You send back the contract signed [email or fax]
3. I initialize, sign the contract and send it back to you [email]
4. Only after receiving the contract signed you transfer 30% of the total amount (rent+deposit)
5. One or two weeks before arrival I send you additional information about the house (manual, directions) and the name (email and phone number) of your contact person for the check-in.
6. Before arrival the 70% of the total (rent + deposit) must have reached my account. Be aware that the contact person is not allowed to let you in the house unless the payment is completed at the time of your arrival.
7. Check-in: at the time of arrival, together with your contact person, you will go over the house and the things in it, checking their functioning and signing a check-in form.
If your arrival is late at night it may be possible to get you the keys, and postpone the check-in to the morning after.
8. Check-out: If you need to leave very early or late the previous day, please, let us know so that we can schedule a check-out time. Together with your contact person, you will go again over the house and the things in it, checking their functioning. You will sign together a form and if any damages need to be covered by part of the deposit you will be notified in person.
9. If you have paid a security deposit, this will be returned to you by Riccardo via money transfer (unless otherwise specified for Countries outside the SEPA European bank union) .
Unless specified differently in the contracts, cancellations up until 60 days from the day of arrival receive full refund; cancellations between 60 days and 30 days from the date of arrival receive 50% of the total; cancellations arriving 29 days or closer to the date of arrival receive no refund.